Rules and Regulations
- All litter, including paper, bottles etc, must be carried until you reach the nearest control station or the finish line.
- In the event of accident/injury, it is your responsibility to take care of the injured party until help arrives.
- If a runner wishes to pull out of an event, it is necessary to inform the nearest control station or call the race organisers.
- Support is not essential, although it is allowed at the four food/drink stations, but not along the route.
- All runners must be aware of the risk of participating in a race in an environment like this. The race have a security organisation to act, if someone have a serious injury along the track, to minimize the time of evacuation. But weather and terrain conditions can affect the rescue time. That is why the compulsory equipment are of importance.
KIA Fjällmaraton och Öppet Fjäll
- A cut-off will occur at the passage through Ottsjö (28.5km) at 14:45 during the Lundhags Open Course. Runners must be beyond this point before this time in order to continue. Runners who arrive after this cut-off time must end the race at this point for safety reasons.
At every manned control point, runners must pass over the timing mat to register their split times. This is compulsory for all runners. Similarly, runners must display a race number on the right leg or chest as well as one on the backpack at all times. If the race number is missing or the chip stops working, your time will still be measured at the start and finish, but not at the control points.
Lundhags Open Course 43K
|8 km||Ottfjällets vindskydd|
|15,6 km||Nordbottnen (Start Open Course 27K)|